At St Luke’s we aim to:
1. Promote the Christian values that are built into the ethos and teaching;
2. Place collective worship at the centre of its daily life;
3. Provide a happy, caring and stimulating environment.
4. Promote high standards of learning, achievement and behaviour.
5. Offer a broad and balanced curriculum to challenge and stimulate our pupils.
6. Place great emphasis upon the quality of learning and achievements of the children.
7. Through interaction with other children and adults, children will develop social responsibilities in keeping with the ethos of the school.
8. Enable all learners to develop independence, knowledge and understanding to fulfil their potential
9. Respect the rights and views of other people and to value and celebrate diversity.
New Menus - UPDATED September 2013
We have updated our menu to reflect pupil's preferences to m... More >
Rochdale Literature and Ideas Festival
Click HERE to visit the Rochdale Literature and Ideas Festiv... More >
October attendance figures
Here are the attendance figures for each class for October. ... More >
Heywood School Council Meeting
All Year 5 Heywood school councillors were invited to St Mar... More >
FREE Family Fun Day at Touchstones, Thursday 31 Oct
Ahoy me hearties! Join us at Touchstones Rochdale on... More >
HALF TERM - FREE FOOTBALL - FA Tesco skills
FREE FOOTBALL GIRLS SKILL CENTRE Venue: St Ann's Acad... More >
ROCHDALE JUNIOR NETBALL CLUB
Please see the letter below regarding under 9s, 10s and 11s ... More >
Packed lunch guidance
Please click HERE to read our healthy packed lunch guidance.... More >