At St Luke’s we aim to:
1. Promote the Christian values that are built into the ethos and teaching;
2. Place collective worship at the centre of its daily life;
3. Provide a happy, caring and stimulating environment.
4. Promote high standards of learning, achievement and behaviour.
5. Offer a broad and balanced curriculum to challenge and stimulate our pupils.
6. Place great emphasis upon the quality of learning and achievements of the children.
7. Through interaction with other children and adults, children will develop social responsibilities in keeping with the ethos of the school.
8. Enable all learners to develop independence, knowledge and understanding to fulfil their potential
9. Respect the rights and views of other people and to value and celebrate diversity.
School Dinner Menus
We have updated our menu to reflect pupil's preferences to m... More >
Heywood School Council Meeting
All Year 5 Heywood school councillors were invited to St Mar... More >
Packed lunch guidance
Please click HERE to read our healthy packed lunch guidance.... More >
... More >